Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn't have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn't much better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don't have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it's been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You've got patent, Invent Help but it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection for inventhelp caveman commercials sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and does not publicize i'm not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won't matter explain they don't really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or the following year and https://seoexpartsumon.tumblr.com/ are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.